Panera Bread is dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve and we welcome the opportunity to support community events, fundraisers and other charitable efforts. We receive many requests for donations and Panera Bread is pleased to provide in-kind (product) to many of the requests that we receive. If you are interested in submitting a donation request, please see the information below.
Donation Request Requirements
The following requirements must be met in requesting a donation from Panera Bread:
- Organizations must submit a written request through the online form found on this website. Due to the volume of donation requests that we receive, we can only accept requests through this online form.
- Requests must be made a minimum of six (6) weeks prior to your event
- The organization must be within the vicinity of a bakery-cafe or general market area
Unfortunately, we are not able to donate in the following situations:
- Events where our product will be re-sold
- Ongoing (weekly or monthly) meetings
Events not within a 5-mile radius of our bakery-cafés
If you would like to submit a donation request, simply complete and send the following online donation form.
Submit Online Donation Here
Procedure and Guidelines
Terms and Conditions.
Panera Bread of Greater Chicago has a policy to reply to all donation requests in writing.
If Panera Bread of Greater Chicago is not able to fulfill your request: you will receive an email to that effect within 6 weeks of your event date.
If Panera Bread of Greater Chicago is able to fulfill your request you will receive a phone call or email to coordinate the donation within 6 weeks of your event date.
Panera Bread of Greater Chicago reserves the right to require that the organization displays a "Compliments of Panera Bread" sign.
Panera Bread of Greater Chicago reserves the right to specify how the product is displayed and handled at the event/donation.
All decisions regarding donation requests in Greater Chicago are the sole discretion of Chicago Bread, LLC and all decisions are final.